Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, stomach cramps, nausea, headaches, body pain. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hello, I am seventeen years old. I had unprotected sex a month ago. I have been having stomach cramps , naseua, headaches , and body aches. I thought I was starting my period, but it was four days early. I bled consistently for 4 days and stopped the day my period was suppose to arrive. I have taken 2 at home urine tests, but they both are negative. I am still having stomach pains. Should I get a blood test?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  430
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic

It seems very unlikely that you are pregnant since you have already got your periods .

your cramps are a part of your menstrual cycle , known as dysmenorrhea.

for the pain you can take an over the counter pain killer such as tab. meftal

also make sure not to have unprotected intercourse as it could lead to dreaded diseases such as HIV and other STD s
Answered: Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Dattaprasad's  Response
Pregnancy is unlikely if you had periods 4 days earlier & had bleeding for 4 days. Pain might have been due to uterine cramps. But if you still suspect pregnancy you can get blood test (beta HCG) done.
Answered: Mon, 15 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor