Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, missed period. Which medicine can be taken to induce period?

hi! im 43years old. i had contact with my husband 9days after my menstruation . after 9days my menstraution came. but until now, 39days after my last menstruation came, my menstraution didnt come. Could i be pregnant? if not, whats the best medicine for me to induce menstruation? if ill have my pregnancy test , when can i do it? thank you very much
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi ,
You can perform UPT test any time as if now and it ll show you the pregnancy status . There are medications ( OC Pills ,progestin only pills , phased pills ......etc) which can regulate menstruation but should be started only after examination and under supervision .
So in my opinion visit a gyne clinic for examination n further management if don't get menses .

Hope this ll help

Thanks n regards
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor