Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, don t want kid. What is cure?

Hello doctor. Im so much worried because we had unprotected sex yesterday, monday morning around 7am and he said,he didnt feel himself coming inside. W'e're both worried because there is a possibilty that some men ejaculate without feeling that he is ejaculating. Now, i searched the internet and found out that nordette as a emergency pill. I took 4 pills today ,tuesday 8pm and will be taking another 4pills after 12hrs. Am i doing it right?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
If you are around the period of ovulation, then there is possibility of pregnancy.
If your partner is having doubt about ejaculation better to take preventive measures.
Yes, you can take combined pills for the purpose of emergency contraception.
You can take the pills as you mentioned.
Better to take some regular method of contraception in future to avoid these problems.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Sat, 11 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor