Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, delayed periods, dark brown pinkish spotting, movements in uterus. Pregnancy symptoms?

i am a 26 day cycle. this time i used clomid nd had unprotected sex about 6 times throughout my unsafe periods. my menses delayed and came after the 29th day. it has been dark brown with small pink. i have bachache and some slight movements in my uterus . the bleeding is 2 days today. yesterday was ver little. spots. i havent had the courage to test. i am 42 any help pls
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
I appreciate your query.
In absence of any other pathology, chances of conception are high around the time of ovulation.
Having taken clomid ( clomiphene citrate ), you should also confirm that your fallopian tubes are open, and your husband's semen analysis is normal.
Also, other hormonal tests etc should be done.
In any case, in this cycle, the only way to confirm your pregnancy or absence of it is to go for the urine pregnancy test ( HCG ), or better still, to consult your gynecologist for an ultrasound and check up.
You need to be optimistic and very prompt, instead of delaying, because at the age of 42, merely Clomid is least likely to help you.
You need to consult an infertility specialist, and consider ART ( Assisted Reproductive Technology ) at the earliest.
Hope this helped you.
Answered: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor