Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex after 1 week of periods, 28 day period cycle. Any chance or pregnancy?

Hi. I finished my period on sunday 31 March, I got together with my boyfriend and had unprotected sex yesterday and this morning(6th&7th April). I thought 7days after my period would be safe but i've been hearing a lot that has made me calculate that the 10th is when i ovulate and from now till then the 10th is the 3rd day of the sperm life span in me. Not ready for pregnancy. Is there any chance i will fall pregnant? My period is a 28day regular cycle. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
thanks for using health care magic.
I have gone through your available history.
You are at risk of getting pregnancy. You should consult your gynecologist for taking emergency contraceptive pills.
If you are not willing to have pregnancy, either you or your partner should use contraceptives.
Answered: Thu, 11 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor