Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex. Taken unwanted 72, vomiting, abdominal pain, blood in urine. How to treat side-effects?

i had sex with my girlfriend on 8/07/12 and i gave her unwanted 72 next day and after that she is having vomiting sensations severe pain in abdomen and sometimes blood in urine which is not of a period what shall we do and one more thing my penis was no inserted properly in her vagina and no sperm is released in it but we did not wanted to take risk so we had a pill plzz guide me what to do plzzz
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
these symptoms mare due to the effect of progesterone which will subside soon.
in case it persists more than 3 days then visit your doctor
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.
Answered: Sun, 22 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor