Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Unprotected intercourse, want to know measures to detect pregnancy. Advice?

please let me know how can I know if my woman is pregnant ?? I was having sex with my girlfriend during the night. So in the morning we tried again, but this time I came out before I release myself, and then I did a big mistake, I mean I penetrate my girlfriend again, so I am afraid that she could be pregnant. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your question.
It is very simple she should do a pregnancy test on the day of her missed period, If she has regular periods.
If she is not sure when her next period is due, she can do a pregnancy test 21 days (three weeks) after the unprotected sex.
A positive test result is almost certainly correct.
A negative result is less reliable. If you still think that she is pregnant, wait a week and repeat the test.
Hope this is helpful for you.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 6 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor