Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Unmarried, lightness in testis, weakness in penis. Solution?

hii dr. prince from this side.....lasting from 10 months m having problem related sex......i have sex many of time but there is no problem with me ...m un married and 24 yr old,,,,,but now i feel very lightness in my testis and so much weakness in my penis ,,,,i want to get a permanent solution for this m really worry about this,,,,please give me an advise ,,,please mention dose....and hw long would i take that medicen e mail id is YYYY@YYYY ........ please sir help me
Tue, 13 May 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Prince. First of all you don't appear to be having problem in penis. Its in the thought . you must get your blood tests and urine tests done. its advisable to use protection (condom )during sex .If you have not been able to perform at any time ,do not get worried. Worrying and performance anxiety will cause more problems. you must get back with you test results. Please get HIV ,VDRL,HCV and Australia antigen done too especially if you have multiple sex partners or had sex with a commercial sex worker.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor