Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Unmarried, depressed. Addicted to masturbation. Treatment?

i am suffer over sex. i am unmarried. i did self sex in room alone, so obession and attachement with sex increase . toatally addicated with sex , after some day tears come through eyes while talking with any person, (women men child or any) life has totally disturb. now tears come with anxiety . what to do ? life totally disturb.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Manoj,

I am glad that you have realized your health concern at the early stage.

It probably seems like you are mentally disturbed. Also, the fact that you are unmarried are making the problems worse.

Please seek the help of a Skilled Psychologist. This is not a very uncommon problem, it is seen often in clinical practice. You just need to make some behavioral changes and make require a mild dose of anti- anxiety medicines for a short period.

You should do well soon. Consider getting married. Speak to someone who is close to you, who can listen to you and help you.

I am sure you will do well at the earliest.

Take care.
Answered: Thu, 3 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor