Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Unhealed wound, liquid drainage post treatment for fissures. Medicines?

Few months back I was having a pain near my anus it was internal, I consulted the doctor he told that this is fisher an internal wound he gave the tablet there was a formation of small hole near my anal and pus started coming. The pain is not there but wound is not healed and liquied is passing through. kindly advise the medicene.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response

Thank you for the query.

You are suffering from pilonidal cyst. Due to ingrown hair, tissues get irritated and inflamed. Sooner or later this will turn into an abscess and give you very strong pain. There is no medicine for this issue. You should consult general surgeon. Surgical removal of the cyst should be done.

Hope this will help.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor