Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Undergone surgery in hand without replacing the wrist tissue. Help me find out the treatment for this?

hi Doctor
i have a problem with my hand in 1996 i did operation in iraq my operation is ( my doctor take out 5 cm wrist in my hand with out putting any thing until now i am suffering on it if you help me to find the treatment i thank you a lot and i am sorry if my english is poor but know i live in uk - southampton for studing english
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello, your problem is not clear. Kindly explain what was the problem before surgery and what is the present problem. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor