Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Undergone pere anal abcesses operation. Pus coming out with foul smell.

HI, i had a pere anal abcesses operation about 8 months back. till now i am still having the drainage hole though it has become smaller. Doctors advised me a n MRI of the pelvic part and told me after that everything is fine and time will heal the wound. There is no fistula ... But then my problem is i still have the pus comming out and everytime i have to put a cotton gauze to absorb it. the discharge is sometimes greenish,blackish,brownish and foul smelling. On the gauze it is in small amount. kindly advice.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome on HMC

For the concern problem solution you should try alternative treatment for heal up the wound. Take murdarsang and safeda kasigri in equal amounts (these both medicine easily available on herbal shops) mix in honey, take gauze piece and put this ointment on affected site. Hope within couple days fruitful result come out.

Best regards
Dr izhar
Answered: Sun, 18 May 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor