Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Undergone ovarian drilling. Holes infected, got puss. Taken movacef. What medicine has to be taken?

Sir, My has undergone ovarian drilling in the month of 07/2011. One of three holes (left side hole) got infected.The same was opened in the month of 03/2012 and left without sutures the infected portion. From 03/2012, daily dressing of the wound portion (approximately 6cms lengeth) it was healedup. During this period she has taken approximately 3 months Movacef Tablets. Again a small portion got puss. Please suggest what should we do? Further what type of medicine has to be taken. Is there any effect to take continuously Movacef Tablets. Her age is 27 years.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor