Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Undergone follicular study. HSG normal. Trying for pregnancy. What diet should I follow?

Hello Doctor, Today i have undergone a follicular study and last month they did a HSG and the results were normal. For the follicular study,they gynac told the analysis would be done in alternative days, i wanted to know when the analysis would ge completed.wil this helps for me to get pregnant.what kind of diet should i follow for my follicle to grow normally. how much mm would be growing per day.What is HCG and why we need to go for that.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
There is no specific diet recomendations for follicular growth .You should take healthy diet including fruits and green leafy vegetables and avoid spicy and junk foods. The most important is to take folic acid supplement when you are trying for pregnancy.
Best of luck and take care
Hope i have answered your query...
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor