Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Undergoing through constant mood swings, depressed. What should i do?

I am under going through constant mood swings. I had a very good friend who was with me in high school, after years passed by he has left me alone and he totally cut the contact with me since 3 yrs and now he got engaged and he didnt inform me.. now I can let over our golden days during school. I miss his friendship badly and i feel so low thinking about him, that he has left me in vain.. it hurts me a lot and its very difficult to overcome this situation. kindly help me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thank you for using healthcare magic,
i understand your situation .. give some time to yourself you will get over.. may be god has planned better person for you then him.. try to keep yourself busy with work ,family , friends etc.. if you want you can take counselling session from psychatrist it will help you .. read inspirational and positive books .. and please start believing whatever happens is for good.. life is beautiful and you should keep moving..
take care..
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor