Undergoing ovarian cancer treatment. MRI of lower abdomen shows free fluid in POD, hyper intense peritoneal seedling. What does it mean?

My mother is undergoing the ovarian cancer treatment for the last 6 months. she has undergone 6 chemotherapy in these duration. Now doctor told her to do her MRI of lower abdomen so we took her MRI test. In report of MRI it is written that ovaries are not visualized and free fluid seen in POD and Small iso to hyperintense peritoneal seedling (18 x 11mm) seen anterior to uterus and postero-superior in UB which is showing faint enhancement on contrast-? Peritoneal seedling. can you please explain this report and kindly explain that what is POD?
Thu, 23 May 2013