Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Undergoing homeopathy treatment for candida, no improvement. Suggest better solution?

Hello, I believe I am fighting Candida. I have been working with a homeopathic doctor for almost 2 years, spending a lot of time and money on supplements trying to kill it. I have been following a Paleo diet for the last year and half, and last half-year the candida diet.
My regular MD has taken a lot of tests. But nothing seems to find the right remedy.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello welcome to HCM..

Candida is a treatable one if you are on drugs for quite long period of time.
I suggest you medications to cure candidiasis also consult a doctor before taking medication.

1)Itraconazole 100-200mg per day
2)Amphotericin B (0.3-0.7mg/kg body weight)
3)Topical Fluconazole

Continue using medication for one month to see improvement and have a healthy life.
Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor