Under treatment for Mycobacterium tuberculosis, diagnosed after biopsy of uterine polyps. What is the recovery time?

hello doctor my sister was 25 years old .. she got married and one year gone...she is not having baby...She went to doctor to know the cause of infertility, doctors found polyps in her uterus and removed and given for biopsy..the tissue looked like a tuberculin tissue so the doctors done all the normal tuberculin tests but it shows negative but in PCR technique it shows POSITIVE FOR Mycobacterium tuberculosis...doctors told it was an early stage and given tablets for six month....is tat possible to cure TB with this six month?will i get my sister back in normal health condition?
Mon, 2 Dec 2013