Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Under skin nodules on face, pain in some nodules, reddish in colour , whitish at the tip

for the past 8 months, I have had these nodules under my skin on and around my face . They started in a small group behind my right ear, and became bothersome to me, so I begain picking at it, trying to pop it and what not. They would not pop, and if it came close, it was extremely painful. They move if I try and squeeze the hard pus out. Over the past few months, they have multiplied, and they move or swim slowly underneath my skin. When it has popped, it bleeds non stop a very bright red blood. sometimes looking like bright redish/orange. They leave huge marks on my skin and sometimes it look like there are hundreds of tiny white heads all bunched together. When they reach my jawline, white stringy things simply fall out from my skin to the floor. What is this!? It s making me crazy please help. It s taking over my entire life
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jan 2014
hi. You should have mentioned your age and sex. I think you are most likely suffering from nodulocystic acne. The drug that best works for nodulocystic acne is Isotretinoin. Consult a dermatologist and get it prescribed. Squeezing would make your condition worse and might leave permanent scars
Answered: Tue, 5 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor