Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Uncountable pus cells. Taking magnacef cefixime and amoclan of no help. What to do?

My Rigel Jims, I am from India presently on a job assignment in Sudan. Recently
I have been diagnosed with uncountable pus cells and antibodies named Magnacef cefixime 400g was given to me for six days, after that again they found uncountable pus cell and prescribed a different antibody Amoclan 1g. They had asked me to have this for one week and come again for urine test. Please advise me what I need to do as I am living in a remote place

Thank you Doctor
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Only pus cells without organisms indicate towards chlamydia infection.
Cefixime may not work on this.
Best is to get a culture sensitivity done.
If this is not possible give a try of doxycycline.
This may help you

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor