Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Uncomfortable while urinating after an unprotected sex

had unprotected sex with a virgin. 4 months later my testicles start to hurt and after i urine i would feel like there are still some uring stucked inside and i have a clear watery discharge occasionally can it be an sti/std?if not what is it?do i need to c a urologist?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

This may or may not be an std but exposure would have been in the last one month.You should also get a urine test as there could be chances of infection.A pelvic ultrasound may also be needed.A swab culture of the discharge should be done.Mostly if its infection of any kind then antibiotics should clear it.See a urologist.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor