Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Uncomfortable on feeling heart thumping in chest. Dizziness, muscle pains. History of heart problems. Concerned?

I can feel my heart high in my chest just below the throat area, like a ball thumping. and need to take a deep breath to make it go away. I have no pain, but it s uncomfortable . I sleep well at night.I feel very tired all the time and don t want to get up in the mornings, which is not normal for me. I have sensations of dizziness but have not fainted. I have noticed some muscle pains in sholders ,arms and sometimes my legs. A red horizontal line has appeared in my right eye, which I always get when I m not feeling well. I don t take any medication of any kind and generally am a healthy person. My Grandfather and Father have had a history of heart problems and angina pectoris. Should I be concerned? I am 46 female
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Definitely you should be concerned about your discomfort,get a 2DECHOCARDIOGRAPHY done with a expert cardiologist
Answered: Tue, 20 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor