Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Uncircumcised, have long foreskin that seem to be attached at two points, yellow built up. Smegma?

I think i have longer foreskin than most men do. I am un-circumsized but It comes out over roughly 1cm at the top of my penis when its not erect. And for a long time up until the last year or so it wasn t able to pull back over the head of my all. Then after time i managed to get it over but realised it had become attached at two points around half way down the head. A lot of white-yellowish soft but solid material had built up.(smegma?)As i was unable to clean that area. The first point of attached skin eventually came off but i had to pull the other part off which is fine now. I managed to clean the white material away but now i find that it is building up very fast and i think my skin peels as well, on the inside of the foreskin and the head. Even when i rinse it with water. Is that normal? The head of my penis is also very sensitive to touch. Probably because its been covered for so long. Is that ok?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
what is called as Phimosis with collection of smegma around the glans penis.

The only treatment option is to get circumcised .

This is very small surgery done by a qualified General Surgeon under local anesthesia as a day care surgery.

It will solve your problem for forever and you will enjoyable sexual life in future.
Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Longer fore skin is no problem but due to small opening if not able to pull it on glans, circumcision is to be done.
Due to long fore skin and not cleaning smegma properly there might be collection of smegma may give rise to infection.
Consult urologist and get examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor