Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Uncircumcised, foreskin does not go over head during sex, have swelling under head. Should I seek medical attention?

So i am not circumsized, had sex then my foreskin will not go over my head. under the right side of my head is a bulge of swelling causing my head to stay out of the foreskin has been some hours now but should i wait until its no longer swollen or seek medical attention. Its not losing color i can definitely force it back in and i see it wants to stay in but the swelling is clearly in the way, my head is not swollen nor does it hurt just that particular area.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear streetz1 it appers that you have devloped paraphimosis, need urgent medical attention . the swelling doesn't goes of its own a surgeon will be right person to consult . don't wait and waste time.
Answered: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. P. T. Patil's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Your foreskin is not retracting during sex.Is it recent finding that you have noticed or is it since a long time.?Are you a diabetic?The bump under the foreskin on Rt side may be a collection of smegma or Balanitis.This is due to Phimosis.Pl consult some urologist and get your blood sugar estimation done to rule out Diabetes.You may need to undergo circumcision.
Answered: Thu, 25 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor