Unbearable chest pain after waking up, constant knee pain causing difficulty in sleeping on the back. What could be the cause?

Hi Doc, I have several pains in my body. Below are the details: 1) From last 1 week, I have a bearable chest pain(normaly occurs left side), which normally occurs after wake up from sleep and last for a long time. Plz help wht would be the reason?? 2) My second question is: I have a pain in left leg s knee since last 1 year. The pain is very much less but occurs constantly. Also at the time of sleep, I cant sleep with my back up, because of knee pain . Plz reply me at YYYY@YYYY Thank you.
Mon, 23 Jul 2012