Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Unable to treat vaginal yeast infections for years, bumps painful, bigger with puss. Is it herpes?

Hi, i have vaginal yeast infections for years that never seem to go away no matter how often i go to the doctor. Also along with that i have vaginal bumps and its been happening for awhile now but since lately they are larger than a regular pimple and are usually painful with puss. I have been to the doctor before did std test and did a pap smear which came back abnormal and i ended up doing a colposcopy and a biopsy but they came back ok. Now i m worried that i might have herpes because i dont think a yeast infection can be so hard to cure.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that you have the anemia, that is the defeciency of iron, hence the hemoglobin, so the resistance.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole, cifixime, ornidazole.I also advise to consult a gynecologist as the pap smear is abnormal.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have resistance against the diseases.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor