Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Unable to pass urine completely. Drinking lemon barley. Urine test shows minor pus cells. Treatment options?

I am passing less of urine while urinating and hence I have to have lemon barley water to flush it out for which i get some relief . Two weeks back I had the same problem and consulted my doctor who requested me to get my urine test done. But not much of a problem, I just had some minor pus cells for which my doctor recommended some tablets and was fine for some time. Again the same problem has occurred. I am not getting any pain nor burning while urinating. Please let me know what should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
I would recommend you to drink plenty of water, & repeat your urine test to make sure all is fine now and if in-spite of all this your problem persist, you should get your clinical examination done by a Dr to rule out any local problem affecting your urine flow, as this can lead to recurrent urine infection and difficulty passing urine. Best of luck.
Answered: Fri, 16 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor