Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Unable to pass urine. No stones found in ultrasound. Advised cystoscopy. Can it be solved by medicines?

My husband is facing problems in passing urine. Yesterday, his bladder was full & he wa unable to pass urine. Doctor advised to have X-ray & Ultrasound. In these tests, no stone was found. Then, they used catheter to pass urine but catheter didn t went inside & they suggested the only solution for this is Cystoscopy . Cystoscopy will further have urethral dialiation. We were not in favor of Cystoscopy. We went back home & then my husband took Neeri Syrup & he managed to pass urine slowly with some time taken. Today, also he is taking Neeri & able to empty his bladder but after so much time. Can someone please advise if this problem can be cured via medicines?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Yes you can be cured by Ayurvedic medicine .Please elaborate about USG(Ultrasound) report in detail.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor