Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Unable to maintain erection, premature ejaculation, cannot satisfy partner. Suggest medication for treatment?

Hello Sir I ve a problem with my penis .I am 27 Sir when I start sex within second my penis get hard and after that burst before entering inside the start he do that I feel really emberas bcz I didn t fulfill the desire of my sweet partner.sir plz help me and sugest the medicine that helps me to come out from this problem permanently.thanx
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the fact that you have posted it appears that you are facing difficulties in penetration and getting premature ejaculation.are you married recently?In majority of cases it is mind related and ue to anxiety.

Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,

1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.

2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .

3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .

4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.

5) Spent more time in foreplay.

6) You have to discuss your problem with your wife she will be of much help to resolve this problem.

7) Consult qualified Sexologist for proper evaluation and to learn few techniques to delay the ejaculation.e.g start and Stop technique or Squeeze technique.
You can take medications lake 5 Phosphodiesterase inhibitors like Sildenafil(Viagra) along with Tab Dapoxetine to be taken 1 hour before intercourse This will help you in getting hard erection and delaying ejaculation.Do not worry it is the matter of time and be sure that this phase will be over in a short period of time.
Answered: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Polash Sannigrahi's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear...
Regarding the problem of premature ejaculation, it's mostly related to anxiety that whether you will be able to perform or not.
So...don't worry about all this & stay relaxed during intercourse.
Performance can be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
You can also do oil massage of the increases blood flow & maintains the erection.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size of penis or improve may be harmful.
Best thing is to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, avoid stress, get good sleep, think positive and stay happy.
Wishing you a Healthy Life.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor