Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Unable to hear in noise places

unable to hear in noise places like traffic
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Answers:  6 Views:  761
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
You should get an ear examination to rule out ear wax and a PTA (Pure Tone Audiogram) done immediately to assess your hearing. What is your age?
Answered: Thu, 16 Sep 2010
  User's Response
@ T. Dattatreyulu: Since you have a mixed earing loss, is the increase due to the conductive or senorineural loss? Is it possible for you to scan and share your audiometry and impedance report? Treatment of the conductive component will improve your hearing.
Answered: Sat, 18 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor