Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Unable to have sex due to poor erection. How to correct it ?

i am 39 age male when i start with my wife my penis no strong become tired and canot do any thing
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Jsut check whether you are having a strong erection during any other time like watching some sexy pictures or vedios. Also check whether you get parital or full erection during early mornings. If these conditions are present then your lack of erection can be primarily asssociated with performance anxiety, stress in the realtionship with your partner, or some kind of discomfort in the sexual environment. You also have to rule out the conditions of dibetics and hypertension to come to a complete conclusion about the condition. Check these fators and then meet a psycho sex therpist for further help

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query.
Go for taking Tab. Viagra after consulting your doctor.
This will improve your erection and long erection time too.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor