Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Unable to have proper erection. Have quit drinking

hey doc i been getting an erection but it doesn t seem too hard to enter a vagina but when i squeeze it its feel rock hard, i been trying to have sex with my girlfriend for awhile but i would get hard from oral sex and then soon as i try to enter i go soft or it wont go in.. i started eating healthy and exercising more often like everyday to gain my erection back i am 19 years old and my name is peter i also quit drinking and im hard while watching porn but not in real sex i got soft fast
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I'm sorry to hear about this problem, you likely have nothing wrong with you physically, the problem is probably from anxiety. The best way to address this is to try deep breathing techniques . If you stil have problems, then you should see a counselor for more techniques on how to help the anxiety that occurs, but I assure you this is common
Answered: Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor