Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Unable to have an orgasm. What is wrong?

Hi there, My boyfriend has never been able to ejaculate from masturbation, he s tried half a dozen times in his life, he is now 20 years old. Since he s been with me, he s been able to ejaculate from me masturbating him in a very short amount of time (about 30-60 seconds) but he was completely silent and still during the ejaculation and says he didn t get that much pleasure from it. Since he has tried to masturbate himself but he still can t do it, and he does not like looking at porn. I m thinking he s never had an orgasm so doesn t see the point in masturbation or sex because he s never felt an orgasm. What is wrong with him and how can it be fixed?? Please help me, thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
It is very unusual for a man who is 20 yrs old to not have experienced orgasm or ejaculation. That he was able to achieve it with your help is reassuring that he is functionally normal. Probably his libido is low and he does not likes as much sexual activity. Alternatively there is something he has not told you which is interfering with his sexual thoughts. He needs to consult a psychiatrist/ sexologist to further understand the nature of his problem and have a solution.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Ashwini Billampelly's  Response
Hello. It seems your boyfriend is suffering from a problem called premature ejaculation. he needs proper consultation and advice about sensate focus exercises to be able to prolong his ejaculation urge. both you partners can help each other get over his problem by practicising these exercises.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor