Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Unable to grow a proper beard. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor, I am 19 and I have a beard with thick hair except for my chin there is no hair growth on it. So is there something I can do or a treatment so I can get a complete beard? Thank You...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
thanx for writing to us.
well i understand your problem.
u are in your puberty and it might take some time for proper hair groth.
u can take help of an endocrinologist.
get testosterone levels done.
u might be having fungal infection show a trichologist too.byeee.
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor