Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Unable to do sex completely!please give me your suggestion!

I am 22 years old and unable to do sex completely..There is someting interrupting in the vagina while doing sex which unables the penis to get inserted in the vagina properly due to which my husband have pain and he feels unsatisfied...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  807
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

If you are a newly married couple then this problem will be overcome as the days go on. Do not abstain from sex, continue to do it. If your husband has too much of problem inserting the penis, get yourself examined by the Doctor.

Answered: Wed, 6 Jan 2010
  User's Response
i think u r suffering from vaginismus & dry pussy use fingering for widening & K-Y jelly for lubrication in vagina
Answered: Sun, 27 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor