Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Unable to do intercourse

26 M ,married 8 months ago, after marrige unable to do intercourse, now treated by Appolo hospital but no improvement observed, i am suffering from ED, and no proper hardness in penis to achive erection, i have no other diseses, please help me on this issue, wating for your valuable suggesition
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to HCM.
You have erectile dysfunction, erection is there but not satisfactory. If you were
treated at Apollow hospital, reports if they have done any if you can submit.We
can guide you better. In most of the ED cases psychological factors are found. If
evaluated reports were non suggestive you may take help of psychiatrist. They can
provide you maximum help. Thanks.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor