Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Unable to control bladder. Treatment?

Hello Dr.
I am Sagar from India, I am 34 years old. I have a problem in urine, i just not control when my urine is coming even sometimes ready to go toilet outside of toilet its coming up few drops and i am so embarrassed and disturb in mind. Now Dr. i want to know what is the problem at this stage and what is the precautions... Please help me ...
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have urgency to pass urine due to what is called as Over Active Bladder syndrome.

lease consult qualified Urologist for proper clinical assessment .He may advise you to undergo test like Urodynamic study of the bladder to confirm the diagnosis.

Please get prescription of the medicine from your family physician.
Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor