Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Unable to concentrate, feel lifeless, without energy. Blood and urine work all normal. Reasons ?

I feel like lifeless. I am 28 years old. I feel there is no energy in me. I want to do things but I am unable to concentrate. I feel as if something is going in my hands and my mind. I feel as if my hands are without any energy. Recently i did a blood and urine test and found nothing but there was some viral infection. I took medicine and started feeling good but again I am feeling same. I was unable to digest food and us to go to washroom for 2 to 3 times. Now I took medication . But still I am feeling week from internal. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Well, the weakness is related with many things.For this, you must consult to an ayurvedic expert.
Now, I try to give the answer in general.This angasad (weakness) is due to rasasheshajeerna /low appetite/mamsagat samta/ medavrutta vayu/ shukravarodha etc according to ayurveda.The main cause is much more important to get the proper treatment.
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor