Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive, bleed after sex. Reasons ?

Hello I am a 40 year old woman, who has never been pregnant, and we are no trying but have not been able to. I did a pap smear recently and it came clean. so nothing to worry about there. but recently for the past month or 2, I have experience that after sex, I bleed . Now I have not had a period since June 3, 2012. What can be happening is my partner hitting my cervix? I mean, his penis is probably the size of a thumb . I know it grows about 2 to 3 inches. help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Just go to doctor & get yourseklf examined. It might be cervical lesion (Polyp/erosion/infection). At age of 40 & with prolongr duration of infertility, chances of spontaneous (Natural) conception are low (Due to ovarian aging). So better to go ahead with some kind of infertility treatment.
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor