Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive as husband has no sperms. Are there any other options to have my husband's baby ?

me and my husband go to bangkok for regular check up every year. but from last year feb we are trying for a baby.but failed to succeed.then we have done all types of test related to infertility in bangkok.there doctor told us that I am completely fertile but my husband donot have any semen or sperm .so it is not possible for us to have baby except test tube . so my query is can I have my husbands baby anyhow?i mean is there any other options for me? i live in dhaka,bangladesh and i am willing to travel anywhere for my treatment.please let me know if you find any new information. i would be really grateful if you can give me information about where such treatments are done.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

If he is producing even minimal sperms you can have your husbands child but assisted techniques like IVF might be needed. If he is not forming any sperms then he needs to be investigated to find cause of it and if possible get it treated.This can help you get pregnant even naturally.But you need guidance of good fertility center.

Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor