Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive. Taking ovashield, duphaston. Doing follicle study. Worried

hi dr. am sal am 26 years an am married its 3 years an am unable to concive it. at my age of 17 i hab t.b in my lungs. use to have irregular periods lyk after my date it up till 10 days. from back one year am going undertreament folical study an dr always use to give me ovashield,dupaston an some kind of injection . but it dint work yest i changed my gaynac she sujjested to reduce my weight an said i dnt have such any prob to get worried she gave me VLG TUBE, slimtone tablet,an folsafe tablet.... am really worried now going in depression plz plz let me know would this help me to get concive... thanking you.... Sal.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

Before you start any treatment i recommend you to reduce your weight atleast by 5%.
This itself will increase your chances of pregnancy by 50%.

There is nothing to worry about since you are only 26 years old and all other pathologies are ruled out.

Start folic acid tablets. Eat balanced diet and be stress free.
This acts as a positive factor in your chances of conception.

You can write to me for further clarification to following link:

wish you good luck,
Dr Nilofer

Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor