Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive, PCOS condition. Taking clomid, injections. Laproscopic surgery advisable?

sir , i am 27 years old i have pcos problem i have taken clomid for last three months from 100gm to 200gm. with 200gm i ovulated but not able to conceive. so my doctor suggest me to do laproscopic after that she will continue with injection treatment. Is laproscopic is needed? and Is i can able to ovulate by injection itself? otherwise shall i can take clomid for one more cycle? kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
thank you for writing to HCM
your doctor has given a good suggestion
In cases where women are diagnosed with PCOS and have not got pregnant with clomid, laproscopy will be beneficial in this condition
dr nandita thakkar
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
In Ayurveda u can find the best solution for your condition with the help of panchkarma procedure , let me know detail about your investigation report . my mail id is -
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor