Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive. HSG ,hysteroscopy, laproscopy, ultrasound tests done. Ovarian cyst found. On Ferisure f. Is this effective?

hai. i m 26 yr old. i m trying to concive since 2 yrs. but we could'nt get any succuss. we hv done all test including hsg,hysteroscopy,laproscopy.,,my n my wifes reports are normal. i had consulted with a doc. she has done an ultrasound. then she told that there is a cyst in ovary. then she advice us to take ferisure f. does it happens to prevent from cysts.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Dear user, welcome to healthcare magic.
I have no idea about the drug you mentioned but if it was some kind of contraception, the answer is yes.
Don't worry about the cyst on your ovary because most probably it is a functional cyst, meaning that it will resolve spontaneously.
If you have been trying to conceive for two years and there is no pregnancy, without an obvious cause identified, this is called a case of "unexplained infertility".
The approach in this case is three cycles of controlled ovarian hyperstimulation followed by intrauterine insemination, and if no pregnancy occurs the last resort will be ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection).
I wish you good luck and getting pregnant soon.
Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
All investigation of your wife and yours are normal.If cyst is one ovary what about other ovary,hopefully it would be normal.If the other ovary is normal and ovulating,there is no reason why your wife would not conceive?You have not mentioned the size of cyst.If size of cyst is small one Ferisure f will help on regressing the size of cyst but if the size is big ,it has to be removed surgically.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor