Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Unable to bend wrist backwards. Hand is larger on right side where arm meets wrist. Suggestions?

It s been almost two years and I don t know what I did to cause my wrist injury. It will not bend backwards at all and the right side where my arm meets my wrist and my wrist meets my hand is larger now on my right side... I went to a dr once and I can only grip sixty pound with my right hand and a little over a hundred with my left. I m right handed and all they tried to give me was physical therapy and its obviously not the same as my other wrist.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is not possible to predict from your description
Could it be Carpal Tunnel syndrome?
The ideal option is to see an Orthopaedician and get proper assessment / an MRI of the joint may e necessary.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor