Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Unable to adjust with the family. How to handle this situation ?

Hi, I am AAAA , Service Holder, Age-28. My wife AAAA, Banker, Age-26. Several years has been passing that a mental conflict between my wife and my family is still running. But every situation, i had nothing to do. I want always peace. But now my wife does not like my family and my family does not like her. I am also dislike by all. I am trying to understand her, but i could not. What type of activities will i take for this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
one of the best option for you is HEALTHY SEPARATION with family. It will help all of your family member to resolve their conflict. so discuss with your wife and if possible separation is best option.

second cause of familial conflict is communication gape and some real events, so improve your in-family communication but it need active efforts from your side and understanding of family member and also needs time...

first option is better if possible.
Answered: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor