Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Ultrasound shows good environment for pregnancy. Missed period. Pregnancy?

i am 30 years old and trying to get pregnant for the second time. I missed my period this March (suppose to be 16th March) this is the 1st time i missed a period. The ultrasound showed no cul-de-sac but it says i have a 14 mm endometrium which the doctors says a good environment for pregnancy. Is there a possibility that i am pregnant? I had the blood test and will get result after 1 day.

Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since the endometrium is thick enough for implantation and you have missed your periods, the chances of pregnancy are there. You need to get your serum beta HCG levels evaluated to confirm the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor