Ultrasound shows bulky uterus, lesions, cystic degeneration. What does it mean?

hello im a 45 yrs old female, i did a pelvi-abdominal ultrasound examination after experiencing repeated hemorrhage in short terms..the result came saying that there s bulky AVF uterus showing multiple variable sized anterior and posterior wall focal lesions , the largest is a subserous and is seen at the posterior uterine wall measuring 3.5x2.5 cm in diameter and shows areas of cystic degeneration , no adenxal cysts or masses seen...i d like to know what does that mean and what should i do about it cause i just got the results and i wont be seeing my doctor untill the next week..thanks
Sat, 9 Feb 2013