Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Ultrasound report showing endometrium is inhomogeneous, fluid in the uterine fundus. History of cyst bursting. On birth control. Severe bleeding

I had an ultrasound. Findings endometrium is slightly inhomegenous and there is a small amount of fluid in the uterine fundus. I have had cysts bursting and reforming alternating ovaries. Currently right ovary mildly tender volume 7.1cc and left ovary with large septated cyst volume 44.9cc. I am on birth control and bleeding very irregularly all the time. Constant cramping pain sometimes very severe. Also recently had a colposcopy with biopsies but resaults not back yet. What could the ultrasound finding be?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
Inhomogenous endometrium along with septated cyst is not a good sign.
Get endometrium biosy & ca-125 test done & consult your gynaecologist with reports.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 1 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor