Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Ultrasound report normal, blood test normal. Will fertomid 50 helps to get pregnant in old age?

Would you like to suggest me to try Fertomid 50 - if my age is over 40 (47) and in my past 2 years ago I get pregnant naturally, but accidentally I have had a miscarriage ... After we tried with my partner (30yo) many times, but without any success. We have been checked and everything seems to be OK... I am still ovulating and I was checked by specialist in Gynecology- ultrasound for my ovarian ...may I get some blockage or cyst ... But the results was all ok... I was for blood test for ovulation as well and there was everything Ok as well... I know my age is highly up, but it will be not possible to try with some help as Fertomid? In my past 30y ago I was married and I delivered 3 healthy babies, today adult. With my partner we would like soon marry and get a new family, but my age make us troubles in this case many thanks for your answer. ingrid
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
At your age, if you are ovulating normally, then your chances of getting pregnant are present. You can take the help of ovulation inducing drugs like clomiphene under the guidance of your gynecologist for an early conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor