Ultrasound of Urinary bladder showed post void residual volume seen with proststomegaly. Meaning?

i get done ultrasound of urinary blader,findings are: Urinary bladder is normally distended an shows normal wall thickness. No intravesical lesion or calculus identified. Prevoid volume measures 326cc.postvoid volume measures 131cc. Prostate gland was evaluated perabdominally and appears normal in size with the volume of 51.6cc. IMPRESSION:Significiant post void residual volume seen with proststomegaly.Please advice.
Tue, 29 Jan 2013